Niwa Clothing Distributor Registration
Looking for a great opportunity to become a Niwa Clothing wholesale distributor and sell our quality range of medical wear? We’d be glad to welcome you to the Niwa Team!
Should you wish to register as a Niwa Clothing Distributor, kindly email your request and a description of your company to us.
In order to qualify as a Niwa Clothing Distributor, you need to be an existing clothing distributor and re-seller.
- Upon receipt of your email, a registration form will be sent to you for completion and submission to us.
- The following information must be also be submitted together with your registration form:
- Director/Member/Partner’s ID Documents
- Company Registration Document
- VAT Registration document (optional)
- Proof of a valid bank account (cancelled cheque or letter from the bank)
- Niwa Clothing Distributor registration form, completed correctly and in full.
- There is an administration fee of R250.00 payable upfront for all new registrations.
- Upon receipt of your completed registration form and additional documentation, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment of the administration fee.
- Once we have received payment, your application will be processed and submitted to management for approval.
- One of our Niwa representatives will get back to you to confirm if your registration has been successful or whether we are in need of further information.
- Price lists will only be issued once you have successfully registered as a Niwa Clothing Distributor.
- All accounts will automatically be COD (Cash on Delivery). No credit facilities are available.
What do I get for my registration fee (R250)?
- Wholesale Price List
- Digital Catalogue
- Digital Mailers and Banners
Contact us and we will send you the Niwa distribution form.